Sept. 29 – Home Football Game
Home Football Game Performance Schedule:
5:30 pm – Band Room and Trailer Open
6:10 pm – Need to be in uniforms and ready for warm-up
6:15 pm – Warm-Up – Hornline / Battery
6:35 pm – Line-Up and March to Field
6:45 pm – Sit in the Stands
- Everyone sits in the stands with the band during pre-game, we will be sitting by section in an organized manner.
- Everyone remains in full uniform during pre-game
- No one may EAT while in uniform
6:52 pm – Play Championship
6:55 pm – Play Star-Spangled Banner
7:00 pm – Kick-Off
- Stay in your place for playing any pep band music or Championship during the game.
- Wait until after halftime to get something to eat
7:30 pm (approx.) – Hornline to the Pad for Warm-Up / Battery to the Trees by Tennis Courts
7:40 pm (approx.) – Halftime Show – entering from the SOUTH end zone.
Once we exit the field you may go to the band room / change / return to the game.
- T-Shirts (Red or Black) with sleeves under the uniform – NO sleeveless or cut off T-Shirts are allowed
- Long Black Socks. No writing or logos on the socks.
- Hang your uniform up after the show in the white trailer
- Gloves go in your hats and then in the hat bags